Pork Roast with Apples (Crock Pot)
This recipe comes from Karen's Dad. We were lucky enough to have it once while visiting them, and since then we have made it many times. Karen loves the convenience of doing it in the crock pot, and the entire family loves the taste. We serve it with mashed potatoes.
- 2 cans of Cream of Mushroom soup
- 1 T brown sugar
- 1 T Worchester Sauce
- ½ c water
- ½ t thyme
- 4 apples - sliced, but not peeled
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 pork roast
- Mix everything in the crock pot but the meat.
- Put the pork roast on top.
- Cook for 8-9 hours on low.