I usually make a double recipe and put it in a 9 x 13 cake pan. If making it as written, use an 8 x 8 square pan.
Author: Paulus Family
- 1 can Paulus Orchard peaches
- ⅔ c packed light brown sugar
- ½ c flour
- ½-2/3 c Quaker Oats
- ⅓ c softened margarine
- 1 t cinnamon
- ¾ t ground nutmeg
- Place peaches in a greased 8 x 8 pan.
- Mix sugar, flour, oats, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Cut margarine into mixture until crumbly.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream.