This yummy recipe is from my mom.
Author: Paulus Family
- 1 quart blueberries
- 4 white peaches, peeled and diced
- juice of half a lemon
- sugar to taste
- Crumb Topping:
- 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ c all-purpose flour
- ½ c oats (regular or quick cooking)
- ½ c packed brown sugar
- ½ t cinnamon
- dash nutmeg
- dash salt
- Combine crumb topping ingredients in medium bowl and work into a crumbly mixture. Mixture should look gravely. Do not overwork or the mixture will become oily.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine berries, peaches, lemon juice, and sugar in a rectangular baking dish.
- Top evenly with crumb mixture.
- Bake for 40 minutes, or until topping is crisp.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream.