Summertime is a busy time on the farm! It’s our very popular berry-picking season. Field trips or farm/orchard tours on a lazy summer day can be fun for kids of all ages … and parents or chaperones!
Summer Tours July-August
Click the Red Circle to Book Your 2022 Tour.
Your tour includes:
- Chug-chug around the farm on a tractor-pulled wagon ride
- Try your hand at picking blueberries
- Learn about bees and how important they are on a farm. (Later, you can see live bees making honey in the observational bee hive.
- Explore our Summer Fun Admission Area and run off a little energy
- Bring your lunch (or purchase food from Karen’s Kitchen) and enjoy a lovely picnic.
- Minimum tour charge is for 10 people
- Tours are $9.99/person
- If you have more than 25 total people (children and adults combined), please book multiple tour times. We are unable to accommodate more than 25 people per tour.
Tips for a great tour:
- Remember that we are a working farm. There may be uneven surfaces or paths around the attractions and orchards.
- Please dress appropriately for a day outdoors. You may want a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Wear comfortable shoes and remember that you may encounter some mud after a rain.
- We highly recommend having each person bring a water bottle. We’ll provide a large water cooler for re-fills.