We are very sad, but unfortunately, we are not able to offer fall 2021 tours due to limited staffing. We’re terribly sorry. We would like to encourage your group to consider one of the following:
- Come any day of the week for pick-your-own apples. No admission fee Monday-Thursday. Reservation requested for Fridays. Price is by the pound.
- Come on a Friday for the Fall Fun Admission Area (reserve your tickets in advance) and if you desire, take your students to pick apples as well (price is by the pound).
Fall harvest is one of our favorite seasons on the farm! Our pumpkins are ripe in the field and it’s time for apple picking. Field trips or farm/orchard tours in the fall can be fun for kids of all ages … and parents or chaperones!
Fall Tours September-October
Your tour includes:
- Chug-chug around the farm on a tractor-pulled wagon ride
- Try your hand at apple picking
- See how pumpkins grow in the field and pick one to take home
- Learn about bees and how important they are on a farm. Later, you can see live bees making honey in the observational bee hive.
- Explore the Fall Fun Admission Area and run off a little energy (Including time on the Jumping Pillow!)
- Explore the mini corn maze! (It’s back!!)
- Bring your lunch (or get a bagged lunch from Karen’s Kitchen) and enjoy a lovely picnic.
Fun Farm Tour
45-Minute Guided Tour taught by a Farm Educator that includes Wagon Ride, Picking 3 Apples, and Picking 1 Pumpkin followed by Plenty of Free Time in the Fall Fun Admission Area (Jumping Pillow, Mega Slide, & Mini-Corn Maze – just to name a few). Stay as late as 3pm!
- $6.99/Person (Students and Adults)
- Minimum Tour Charge is for 12 people, or $84/tour
- 25 people max/tour. If you have more than 25 total people (children and adults combined), you must book multiple tour times. We are unable to accommodate more than 25 people per tour.
Tips for a great tour:
- Remember that we are a working farm. There may be uneven surfaces or paths around the attractions and orchards.
- Please dress appropriately for a day outdoors. You may want a hat and sunglasses. Wear comfortable shoes and remember that you may encounter some mud after a rain.
- Bring Sharpies to label apple bags and pumpkins.
- Optional: Bring a plastic grocery bag for each child to hold pumpkin.