Give a Gift Basket
Give a special basket of goodness from Paulus Mt Airy Orchards to your friends & family as a gift. Your gift basket is made just for you with a beautiful selection of apples and optional goodies such as a jar of preserves, honey, or delightful bakery item.
You’ll love the artfully arranged apples topped with a pretty bow. You may personalize your basket by including small gifts from our market as well. Prices start at $17.99.
Order Form for Custom Baskets (please read the steps below before clicking this link).
Baskets may be picked up, or delivered locally, on Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays.
Steps to order:
1. Click link above and select basket (Note this is a starting point. You are welcome to add additional items to each if desired).
- Apple Sampler = 4 apples, honey bear, jar of preserves or jelly
- Happy Apple = 10 apples, honey bear, jar of preserves or jelly
- Apple Lover = 16 apples, honey bear, caramel dip, and apple butter
2. Choose Delivery or Pick Up. Delivery is available to the following zip codes for a $7 fee: 17019, 17055, 17339, 17365
3. Choose date for delivery or pick up (Note: only available on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays)
4. Check off additional items, if any, that you would like in your basket
5. Click Checkout
6. Enter your contact information and click next
7. This is the confusing part: we are using this same system for curbside pickup of regular items in the store which we offer 7 days a week. It will show you 2 choices: “as soon as possible” (which is the default) or “schedule for later.” Even though the as soon as possible may be a day other than Friday, Saturday or Sunday, we will not be able to have the basket ready then as we have specially trained staff to make your basket and they are not working all 7 days. Please select the “schedule for later” option and choose the same date as you chose in step 3 above.
8. Click next and then your payment information.
9. If basket is for delivery and you would like a note included, please add this to the notes at checkout which is in the “review & submit” section after payment information. Thank you for your order!